- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Bag – 2016 WTA Season – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $300.00
Winning Bid: $300.00
Auction ends: May 8, 2021 11:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $360.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Bag dating to the 2016 WTA Season. This bag was an original piece of Serena’s original on-court equipment and was used during the 2016 WTA Season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this item in the following condition: The bag shows light signs of wear/use. The bottom panel shows small amounts of edge/contact wear. The bag feels used, while remaining in excellent condition. While examining the interior of the bag, an unused Easton grip/wrap was found inside the bag and an empty plastic bag. Both items will remain inside the bag for the winning bidder. No significant markings or damage are evident. Overall, a nice bag with signs of use while remaining in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. This bag was custom designed and made for Serena by Nike. There are no interior manufacturer labels. This bag was used during the 2016 WTA Season.
2. The bag does not appear to be designed to carry racquets. Serena generally carries two bags onto the court, one large Wilson racquet bag and one smaller nike bag for personal items.
3. Serena’s “W” logo thermally applied to front in black. Nike swoosh thermally applied to front in black.
4. One large shoulder strap, two connecting handle straps. Two large interior pockets, two small exterior zip pockets, one small interior zip pocket.
5. The bag is a grey color with black trim. Foil lining to interior. Features thermally bonded seams throughout.
6. This bag was only made for Serena for use on-court.
An exquisite Serena Williams example dating to the 2016 WTA season. Item comes direct from within Serena’s personal camp as used equipment.