- Active Filters
Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress. 2011 US Open.
Starting bid: $900.00
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2011 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King Tennis Center in NYC. Serena made a run to the Women’s Singles Final, and was defeated by Samantha Stosur of Australia in the Women’s Singles Final 6-2, 6-3. This dress was a part of Serena’s original equipment and was worn on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: This garment would have been worn on-court by Serena during match play. The garment was likely worn for just one match as Serena had multiple dresses on hand for the duration of the tournament. No significant markings or damage are evident. Overall, a normal light feel of use. Unknown if the garment has remained unwashed after use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions. The garment has been custom tailored and fitted to Serena’s exact body measurements and preferences.
2. “Custom Athlete” label to inner neckline.
3. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
4. Built-in sports bra with padding.
5. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
6. Blue with black trim and white Nike swoosh.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
An iconic and splendid Serena Williams example from her 2011 WTA schedule. A fine example coming directly from Serena’s personal collection.