- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress 2012 Australian Open – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Out of stock
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2012 Australian Open. This dress was an original piece of Serena’s equipment for the 2012 Australian Open, and was worn during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: The garment has an overall feel of use consistent with tennis garments of this type. There are no significant stains or damage evident. The garment remains in very good condition, while showing those subtle signs of use consistent with other Serena game-worn garments. It is unknown if this garment has been washed after use by the athlete.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear in retail versions. The garment was custom designed exclusively for Serena by Nike, and has been tailored to her exact measurements and preferences.
2. “Custom Athlete” label to inner neckline. This is a known identifier for garments produced by Nike for their elite contract athletes.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Compression/support bra built into the garment.
5. Custom straps to the interior shoulders that allowed Serena to conceal her under garments.
6. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A lovely Serena Williams example coming from the 2012 Australian Open. Comes direct from Serena’s personal equipment/wardrobe. This item will be sent in a lovely black gift box for future safe keeping.