Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket. 2018 BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells, CA.Go Back
Starting bid: $200.00
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket from the 2018 WTA BNP Paribas Open played in Indian Wells, CA. This jacket was custom designed exclusively for Serena, and was worn on court prior to match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment remains in excellent condition, as it would have only been worn during player walkout/presentations and light warm-ups prior to the match. No significant wear or damage is evident.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Custom designed exclusively for Serena.
2. “Custom Athlete” label to inner neckline.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Retro Nike logo thermally applied to chest.
5. Serena’s “W” logo to right sleeve.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Windbreaker bomber style with mesh lining and mesh detail to lower front. Sleeve ends and bottom waistband are a pleated crinkle material.
8. Full-zip front with hood.
9. Additional details apply.
An extremely rare and well designed Serena Williams example from her 2018 season. This item comes directly out of Serena’s camp.