- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Skirt – 2015 Rome, Italy – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $300.00
Winning Bid: $300.00
Auction ends: 2020-11-21 23:40
Total price with Buyers Premium: $360.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Skirt from the 2015 Clay Court Season. This garment was custom designed by Nike exclusively for Serena, and was part of her original equipment during the 2015 WTA Clay Court Season. This garment was worn on-court during match play during the 2015 WTA Rome Tournament. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: Overall, the garment remains in excellent condition. It is unknown if this garment has been washed/laundered after use by the athlete or if it has remained unwashed. No significant damage or markings are evident. An overall light feel of use. This skirt would have been worn for just one match only.
Please take a moment to review the provided photographs, as well as the authentication notes provided below:
1. No size label is present. This garment was custom designed and tailored by Nike exclusively for Serena. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the interior waistline where a size label would appear on retail versions.
2. “Custom Athlete” identifier label to inner waistline. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
3. This skirt was a part of Serena’s original wardrobe during the 2015 Clay Court season, and was worn on-court during match play at the 2015 Rome Tournament.
4. Nike swoosh applied thermally to waistline.
5. Skirt is a dark grey color with pleated skirt detail and built-in compression shorts.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A truly lovely Serena Williams example dating to her 2015 French Open preparations. This item comes direct from Serena’s personal equipment/wardrobe.
Edited by Kieta New