- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Game-Used Wimbledon Custom Nike Tennis Top – 2008 Wimbledon – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $500.00
Winning Bid: $500.00
Auction ends: 2021-12-11 22:00
Total price with Buyers Premium: $600.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Top from the 2008 Wimbledon Championships. This garment was an original piece of Serena’s on-court equipment/wardrobe and was worn on-court during match play. This top was worn during Serena’s participation in the Women’s Doubles Tournament, which Serena and sister Venus went on to win. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: This garment has a normal light feel of use. No significant damage is evident. No significant markings are evident. It is not known if this garment was washed after use by the athlete or not. There are a couple of small/faint markings to the fabric. Otherwise, the garment remains in relatively clean and superb condition. This garment would have been worn on-court by Serena for just one match as she wears a new garment for each match.
Please take a moment to review the provided photographs, as well as the authentication information provided below:
1. No size label is present in the neckline where a size label would appear on similar retail garments. This garment has been custom tailored to Serena’s exact measurements and preferences. A blank Nike size label appears on the interior body side.
2. CUSTM code to smaller inner label. Denotes this garment as one of Nike’s custom garments for contract athletes.
3. This style was only produced exclusively for Serena for use at the 2008 Wimbledon Championships.
4. Gold Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
5. Gold stitch trim to neckline and back.
6. Thermal seams throughout for enhanced athlete performance.
7. Mesh inserts running down center back. Mesh trim to sleeve ends.
8. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
9. Additional details apply.
A wonderful Serena Williams example coming from her 2008 Women’s Doubles Triumph at the 2008 Wimbledon Championships. This garment comes direct from within Serena’s personal wardrobe.