- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Game-Used Worn Custom Nike Tennis Dress – 2015 US Open – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $900.00
Winning Bid: $900.00
Auction ends: 2022-01-22 22:20
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,080.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Used/Worn Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2015 US Open at Flushing Meadows. This dress was a part of Serena’s original on-court equipment/wardrobe and was worn during match play during an unknown match. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: This garment likely would have been worn for one match only. It is not known if this garment has been washed after use by the athlete or if it has remained unwashed. The garment has a light/normal feel of use. No significant markings are evident. There is one hole to the interior fabric near the back neckline, presumably from when Serena removed/cut out the “Custom Athlete” label to the inner neckline. Slim remnant of the “Custom Athlete” label is still visible in the inner neckline. No other significant damage. Overall: a nice and extremely rare Serena dress from the 2015 US Open with normal light signs of wear while remaining in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the provided photographs, as well as the authentication information detailed below:
1. No size label is present within the garment. Only a Nike swoosh appears inside the inner neckline where a size label would appear on similarly styled retail garments. This garment has been custom made and tailored specifically for Serena to be worn at the 2015 US Open Tournament.
2. CUSTM code to small inner label. This denotes that this garment was custom made by Nike for a contract athlete, in this case: Serena.
3. Custom built in snap straps to inner shoulder. These were inserted into Serena’s on-court garments so she could conceal her undergarments.
4. Nike swoosh to center chest in neon yellow. Thermal application.
5. Remnants of the “Custom Athlete” white label to the inner neckline are visible. The label appears to have been cut out/removed by Serena likely due to comfort reasons, or that the label would have been visible beneath the straps. A small hole to the interior fabric exists where the label was removed.
6. Zipper to back neckline.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A wonderful Serena example from the 2015 US Open. This item comes presented in a lovely black gift box for future safe keeping.