Serena Williams Game-Worn Custom Nike Tennis Dress – 2018 BNP Paribas Return – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Starting bid: $1,000.00
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Worn Custom Nike Tennis Dress from the 2018 BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, CA. This dress was custom designed by Nike exclusively for Serena, and was a part of her original equipment for the 2018 BNP Paribas Open. The dress was worn on-court during match play. This tournament was Serena’s first after a 14 month layoff after the birth of her child. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this item in the following condition: The dress is in excellent condition. No significant markings or damage are evident. The garment has a light feel of use, consistent with a garment of this type. It is unknown if the garment has been washed after use by the athlete or not.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Custom designed by Nike exclusively for Serena. The garment has been tailored to Serena’s exact body measurements and preferences. No size label is evident, as would be found on retail versions. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the inner neckline where a size label would normally appear.
2. Custom Athlete identifier to inner body. This is a unique marking existing only on garments made for Nike’s top contract athletes.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Black sleeveless dress with Gold Nike swoosh at neck. Nike swoosh is thermally applied in a raised/textured material. Lacey mesh inserts to arms and center breast, as well as to one side at the bottom of the dress. Zip-up at the back neck.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
An absolutely stunning on-court dress worn by Serena during her 2018 comeback tournament in Indian Wells, CA. This dress was worn on court, and comes directly from Serena’s personal collection.