Serena Williams Match-Issued 2011 Australian Open Tennis Dress – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Starting bid: $200.00
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Game-Issued 2011 Australian Open Tennis Dress. This dress was custom designed for Serena exclusively for use at the 2011 Australian Open. Serena withdrew from the ’11 Aussie Open to allow her foot to further recover after surgery, leaving this dress as an unworn spare. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this dress in the following condition: This dress is an unworn spare, and is in like-new condition. No signs of use are evident, as would be expected. Excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. No size label is present. This garment was custom tailored to Serena’s unique body measurements and preferences. Only a Nike swoosh appears inside the garment where a size label would normally appear.
2. “Custom Athlete” white label to interior of garment.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest.
5. Built-in support bra with soft ribber elastic.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A rare and interesting Serena Williams example from the 2011 Australian Open.