- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Match Worn Team USA Tracksuit 2018 Fed Cup – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $750.00
Winning Bid: $750.00
Auction ends: July 12, 2020 12:10 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $900.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams Match Worn Team USA Tracksuit/Warmup from the 2018 Fed Cup. This garment was an original piece of USTA equipment, and was supplied to and worn by Serena Williams during the 2018 Fed Cup Tournament. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: The garment remains in superb condition. It is unknown if the garment has been washed, or if the garment has remained unwashed after use by the athlete. No significant damage or markings are evident. The occasional loose thread exists, but otherwise the garment remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Official USTA equipment supplied to Serena for use during the 2018 Fed Cup.
2. Jacket features “S. WILLIAMS” embroidered to the chest.
3. “United States Fed Cup Team” and Flag detail embroidered to chest.
4. Deloitte sponsorship patch stitched to right sleeve of jacket. There were multiple variations of this tracksuit worn throughout the tournament. Some variations had a USTA patch to the left sleeve. Others did not. This is the version without the USTA logo to the left sleeve.
5. “USA” stitched to back center of jacket.
6. Jacket has a USTA identifier label printed to the inner neckline and is marked as a size L.
7. Pants are made by “ES Sports” and are marked as a size L.
8. Pants feature: USA embroidered to hip, drawstring waist, flared legs with zip openings, zipped rear pocket.
Extremely rare! A wonderful and iconic Team USA example coming from Serena’s time with the US Fed Cup Team in 2018. This item comes from Serena’s personal collection.