- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Serena Williams Personally Owned Custom Commemorative Nike Jordan Compton Basketball Jersey – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $500.00
Winning Bid: $500.00
Auction ends: April 10, 2021 11:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $600.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Serena Williams personally owned custom Nike Commemorative Air Jordan “Compton” Basketball jersey. This jersey was designed and produced by Nike and gifted to Serena to commemorate her 23x Grand Slam titles. The jersey was a collaboration between Air Jordan styling and Serena’s remarkable tennis career. This garment was sent directly to Serena by Nike, and was personally owned and worn by Serena. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: This garment was only worn casually by Serena. It is unknown if the garment was washed after having been worn. No significant damage or markings/staining is evident. Overall, the garment remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Custom designed and gifted to Serena by Nike. The garment collaborated Air Jordan styling with Serena’s on-court Tennis achievements.
2. Marked as a size Small.
3. “Serena 23″stitched to the back. Serena stitched to the fabric in black cloth. 23 stitched to the black in shiny gold with black fabric trim. The 23 signifies Serena’s 23 Grand Slam titles, and Michael Jordan’s famous #23.
4. “Compton” script stitched to chest in gold fabric with black cloth trim. “23” stitched to front in gold fabric with black fabric trim. Serena of course grew up in Compton during her early years in Tennis.
5. Cloth patch stitched to lower front marking the dates of each of her 23 Grand Slam Titles. Side tab features the #23 with Serena’s “W” logo as an overaly.
6. Jumpman logo embroidered to chest with the Nike Tennis Court logo embroidered to it’s opposite.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. This garment was sent to Serena directly by Nike, and was personally owned and worn by Serena.
An extremely personal and unique garment from Serena’s personal wardrobe. Garment was owned and worn by Serena and comes directly from within her personal camp.