- Active Filters
Team USA Soccer (Durgan) Game-Used Tracksuit. 1984 Olympics.
Starting bid: $100.00
Add Max Bid
An original Game-Used Team USA 1984 Olympic Tracksuit worn by former NY Cosmos defender Jeff Durgan. This garment was an original piece of Team USA squad equipment, and was worn personally owned and worn by Durgan. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Normal signs of age and use. The track bottoms have a hole to the rear bottom seam. Normal light fraying and aging. No significant damage. Normal signs of use for a garment of this age.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for the athlete. Marked as a size XL. Bottoms are marked as size L.
2. Adidas logo embroidered to chest.
3. Team USA logo applied to chest.
4. Adidas logo to back in red painted material.
5. Appropriate Adidas labels and identifiers for this time period.
6. Pants feature a drawstring waist, stirrups to each leg opening and partial zip opening to each leg bottom.
7. “Durgan” marked to interior label of paints in black permanent marker.
8. Additional details apply.
A rare and unique piece of American soccer history. A fine example coming direct from a former NASL player collection.