- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Thomas Müller Game-Used #25 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt 2014/15 German Bundesliga SeasonGo Back
Winning Bid: $544.50
Winning Bid: $544.50
Auction ends: September 17, 2018 12:00 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $653.40
Bids count: 3
Add Max Bid
Presented here is A Thomas Müller Game-Used #25 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt 2014/15 German Bundesliga Season. This shirt was worn by the German professional footballer Thomas Müller in one of the 2014/15 Bundesliga matches, and was used for at least one half. Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some light markings appear on some parts of the shirt especially on collar, white stripes, and sleeve ends. Few bobbles and scratches throught garment. The tag size had been faded a little with time.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Müller, size 10, which is equivalent to size XL. Müller used both sizes 8 & 10 in that season.
2. Wash labels were removed by the player prior to match for comfort purposes.
3. BAYERN MÜNCHEN, #25, and name MÜLLER are professionally heat applied to back of garment. Small FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN detail to each number. Thin rubber applications.
4. FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN logo together with upper 4 stars are professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. Adidas logo is professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
6. FIFA® WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013 golden badge is professionally heat applied to upper front of the shirt. Thick application.
7. Shirt fabic is adizero; a special type of fabric used only by players. The blue stripes are more breathable than the red stripes.
8. Ventilation/perforation stripes to each body side and above player’s name on back side.
9. .T… sponsorship logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. BUNDESLIGA patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
11. Hermes patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
12. Unique inspirational Bavarian detail above player’s name which reads “Mia san mia” which translates to “We are who we are“. Thin rubber application.
13. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
14. Additional details apply.
A nice game-used example of the professional footballer Thomas Müller.
|Game-Used Auth Status|