- Active Filters
Viktoria Azarenka Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts. 2014 US Open (Quarter-finalist).
Starting bid: $200.00
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Viktoria Azarenka Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts from the 2014 US Open. Azarenka made a run to the quarterfinals at the ’14 US Open. These shorts were an original piece of Viktoria’s original equipment, and were worn on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: It is not known if this garment was washed or not after use by the athlete. No significant markings or damage are evident. Overall, light signs of having been used – not as crisp as a brand-new garment would be.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Custom designed and fitted to Viktoria for the 2014 US Open. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the waistline where a size label would appear on retail versions. This garment has been custom tailored to Viktoria’s exact measurements and preferences.
2. Nike swoosh applied to lower front.
3. “Custom Athlete” label to inner waistline.
4. Navy blue short with built in compression short.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A wonderful Azarenka example from the 2014 US Open.