Vintage Film Stars Press Photo Lot (7) Clark Gable, Errol Flynn, Tallulah Bankhead etc.Go Back
Presented is a collection of (7) vintage promotional black and white photos. These photos showcase Old Hollywood film stars.
1) Clark Gable and Jeanette MacDonald 7.5″ x 9″ promo vintage photo for the movie “San Francisco .” Stamp dated with photo caption affixed on the back June 21, 1936.
2) Errol Flynn 8×10 promo vintage photo from The Philadelphia Inquirer. Stamp dated on the back May 26, 1953 – photo by Bert Six.
3) Tallulah Bankhead 7×9 vintage news photo Dec 5, 1939 with paper clipping on back grease pencil edit marks on front.
4) Jose Crico & Nila Amparo Aug. 22-27 (penciled on verso) 8×10 Greek Theatre vintage promo photo.
5) Andrew Stone’s “Sensations of 1945″ vintage 8×10 promo vintage photo by a photograph by Frank T Tanner (stamped on the back with paper clipping affixed).
6) Paul Vincenti vintage 7-3/4″ x 8-1/2” promo from Fox Films (stamped on the back) with punch holes.
7) Vintage 8×10 cast photo from Paramount Pictures photograph by Otto Dyar – (some remnants of black paper affixed from previous display in photo album).
Clark Gable, Errol Flynn