Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 England International Shirt – 2014 ENG v PER – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $500.00
Winning Bid: $500.00
Auction ends: March 14, 2020 11:40 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $600.00
Bids count: 1
Auction views: 273
Add Max Bid
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 England International Shirt from the 5/30/2014 FIFA International Friendly versus Peru at Wembley. This match was arranged as a warm-up friendly prior to England’s departure for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. This garment was an original piece of England squad equipment, and was worn during match play for at least one half of play. Rooney was substituted in the 66th minute. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: It is unknown if this garment has been washed after use by the athlete. There is no significant damage evident. There are very faint spots to the lower-mid back. A couple of very faint smudges to the lower back and to the chest. Overall, the garment remains quite clean. Whites remain bright throughout. Photo research from the match versus Peru shows that Rooney’s match shirt remained quite clean throughout both halves of play. Superb condition with a nice light feel of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Rooney, marked as a size L.
2. Rooney’s name and squad number to back of garment. Small squad number to front of garment. Style unique to England. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
3. Wash instructions printed directly onto fabric of interior of garment.
4. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest. England crest stitched to chest. Star detail embroidered above crest.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Ventilation pattern to body sides.
7. No sleeve badges present, as this was a FIFA International Friendly match.
8. Dri-fit identifier embroidered to lower front. Nike “Authentic” label to lower front.
9. Back panel of garment is breathable, compared to the front half of the garment that features a subtle pinstripe.
10. Satin strip to shoulders.
11. Accompanied by an original match-day programme and ticket stub.
A wonderful Wayne Rooney example coming with known details out of the England squad’s preparations for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. This would be Rooney’s final World Cup, as he retired from England duty on August 23, 2017. Rooney is England’s all-time most capped outfield player with 120 appearances, and also retired as England’s all-time leading goalscorer with 53 goals. This item will come presented in a lovely gift box for future safe-keeping.