- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Luis Suárez Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 2014/15 Spanish Supercopa de EspañaGo Back
Winning Bid: $600.00
Winning Bid: $600.00
Auction ends: April 28, 2018 11:25 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $720.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Luis Suárez Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 2014/15 Spanish Supercopa de España. This shirt was worn on pitch by the Uruguayan professional footballer Luis Suárez for at least one half of match play. The second leg match took place on August 17th, 2015 in Camp Nou Stadium, Barcelona, Spain, between FC Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao in which the match ended in a (1-1) draw. Therefore, Barcelona lost the title by a (5-1) on aggregate. Despite that, Barcelona achieved a treble winning season with a total of five titles out of six, which includes (Spanish La Liga, Copa del Rey, UEFA Champions League, Supercopa de Europa, and FIFA Club World Cup) in the 2014/15 triumph season which is one of Barcelona’s best seasons in history. Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The shirt possesses some amount of dirt on various parts of the shirt which you need to inpect closely due to the dark color of frabric. No damage is evident. The jersey is in a very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Suárez, size L.
2. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
3. SUÁREZ’s name & squad number applied to back of garment. Style unique to Barcelona squad members. Unique thin thermal applications. FCB detail to each number.
4. QATAR AIRWAYS sponsorship logo applied to chest. Unique thin thermal application.
5. UNICEF charity logo applied to lower back. Unique thin thermal application.
6. RFEF SUPERCOPA DE ESPAÑA competition logo applied to player’s right sleeve. Unique thick thermal application.
7. Beko sponsorship logo applied to player’s left sleeve. Unique thin thermal application.
8. Special match day applied to chest which reads “RFEF SUPERCOPA DE ESPAÑA 2015″. Unique thin thermal application.
9. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
10. Nike swoosh & FCB crest are embroidered to chest.
11. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts. Unique thin thermal application.
12. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
13. Additional details apply.
A fine Suárez example from the 2014/15 triumph season. Coming directly from the Catalan Club.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 in|
2 = Appears Used, un-recondition, right off the field, game used, 2 = Appears used, unwashed or un-reconditioned -right off the field
|Game-Used Auth Status|
0 = None
Patch on Chest
2 = Possible Photo Match, 3 = Positive Photo or Video Match
Correct For Player, Heat Transfer, Number Placement Back
1 = Stated item sourced from Locker Room or Team-, 2 = Lineage of item directed toward locker room or team., consigner
3 = Visible Wear-Sweat Stains, 3 = Wear consistent with player position