- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Pair of John McEnroe’s Personal Game-Used Nike Tennis Shoes. Late 1970’s / Early 1980’s.Go Back
A Pair of John McEnroe’s Personal Game-Used Nike Tennis Shoes. These Nike tennis shoes were an original part of John McEnroe’s personal equipment, and were worn on court by the legendary American tennis star. The exact date/match in which these were worn is unknown, however they would date to between the late 1970’s – early 1980’s. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The shoes appropriately show their age. There is some significant wear to the leather uppers. The Nike logos and swoosh are in very good condition with all stitching appearing to be intact. The glue between the soles and the uppers has discolored somewhat, which is common for shoes from this era. It appears the laces are original. All Nike logos are clear and visible. Normal age/wear for an item of this style.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for McEnroe, marked as a size 9.5 US.
2. White full leather upper with grey and black trim.
3. Sole appears to possibly be a clay-court or hard court sole.
4. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A lovely John McEnroe example from early in his career.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 6 in|