- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Neymar Game-Used #11 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 2014/15 Spanish La Liga Season Xavi Farewell MatchGo Back
Winning Bid: $880.00
Winning Bid: $880.00
Auction ends: August 19, 2018 1:15 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,056.00
Bids count: 5
Add Max Bid
Presented here is A Neymar Game-Used #11 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 2014/15 Spanish La Liga Season Xavi Farewell Match, which was worn by the Brazilian professional superstar footballer Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior known as Neymar Jr for at least one half of play in the last match of Barcelona FC in the 2014/15 La Liga Season against Deportivo de La Coruña in Camp Nou Stadium on May 23rd, 2015, which ended in a draw result (2-2) after which Barcelona lifted the La Liga Trophy for the 24th time in their history. This match was a special match dedicated for farewell of the superstar maestro Xavi Hernández, so the players’ shirts had a special patch on middle chest. It is known that Neymar and Xavi left Barcelona which makes this shirt special. It is also well-known that the 2014/15 season was one of the best seasons of Barcelona as they achieved a treble winning season and a total of five trophies out of six including the La Liga Domestic Season and The UEFA Champions League. Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The shirt possesses some amount of dirt and stains on various parts of the shirt, you have to inspect the shirt closely to see them. No damage is evident. The jersey is in a very good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Neymar, size M.
2. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
3. NEYMAR JR’s name & squad number applied to back of garment. Style unique to Barcelona squad members. Unique thin thermal applications. FCB detail to each number.
4. QATAR AIRWAYS sponsorship logo applied to chest. Unique thin thermal application.
5. UNICEF charity logo applied to lower back. Unique thin thermal application.
6. LFP competition logo applied to player’s right sleeve. Unique thin thermal application.
7. Beko sponsorship logo applied to player’s left sleeve. Unique thin thermal application.
8. Special match information day applied to chest which reads “6RÀCIES XAVI 23.MAIG.2015”. Unique thin thermal application.
9. Perforation holes to each body side.
10. Nike swoosh & FCB crest are embroidered to chest.
11. Back panel of garment is composed of a mesh fabric, compared to the front which is less breathable.
12. Intel® Inside™ logo applied to inside of jersey. Placed there to reveal the sponsor’s logo if a player lifts his shirt over his head in celebration. Unique thin thermal application.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Additional details apply.
A stunning & iconic Neymar example from the 2014/15 triumph season. Superb!