Rich & Famous Las Vegas Auction House
For those special collectibles in your life!
Las Vegas, NV. February 8th, 2020
1801 S. Rainbow Blvd #110, Las Vegas NV, 89146
There is no other place in the world that can host the finest in luxury collectibles except Las Vegas. Memorabilia.Expert Auctions, (also known as BidAMI Auctions) is that Las Vegas Auction House. Find them in the World Renowned Hotel & Casino and the Largest Sports Book in the World, The Westgate.
Representing the Vernon Law Estate and B.B. King Granddaughter Estate, Penny Marshall Estate.
- B.B. King's Granddaughter with one of the most precious heirlooms he had outside of "Lucille", his 22-carat heart-shaped ring. The ring value alone is $800,000, and the starting bid is $750,000.
This is just one of the 841 lots available in the February 8th auction.
- Benefiting the Veterans, the original Saddam Hussein Bronze Statue from the Iraq airport, blown up in 2003, is now one of the only existing statues left of Saddam Hussein. A portion of the proceeds are assisting the Veteran Transition Resource Center. Starting Bid $50,000
- Drew Brees Rookie Helmet-Photo Matched-The chinstrap is a factor showing the same pattern of rubbed off wear on the Riddell logo as well as the same “9” decal shown in both regular season games (after the pre-season). Starting Bid $50,000
- The James Dean original watercolor artwork from his high school teacher. The artwork is a trio and is said to be autobiographical. “Property of Bette Simmons 1956″ has been signed on the back. Bette Simmons was James Dean art teacher. Starting Bid $8,000
- Clemente's Very Last Signed Puerto Rican Contract- Clemente signed this Contract for what would be his last baseball season in Puerto Rico for the Los Nuevos Senadores Winter Ball Club. The contract was signed in October and filed in 10-20-70 -COA JSA Starting Bid $5,500
- Presented is a game-used home run baseball from Mickey Mantle in 1953. Coincidentally, it was from Mantle’s 53rd career home run Starting Bid $1,850
- A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt from Spain’s 2013 Davis Cup campaign COA 100% Authentic Starting Bid $1,000
- RIngo Starr Signed Drumhead. Offered here is a 14″ drumhead with a very rare vintage full 6 in” x 3″ 3/4″ signature by Ringo Starr. Starting Bid $900
- Babe Ruth Gives Baseball to Vernon Law. Now in Auction. Directly from the Law Estate. COA JSA Starting Bid $1,850
- Terrell Owens Worn High School Jersey from LOST Storage Unit. COA Provenance & 100% Authentic Starting Bid $1,450
- The Munsters Pop Culture Props including Yvonne DiCarlo & Fred Munster Costumes -Western Costume Starting Bids $2500
- Iconic Roddy Piper Kilt Wrestling Worn Outfit. Very first PIPER Kilt Ensemble to Launch Pipers persona to WWE stardom. COA Piper Estate. Starting Bid $1,500
- Very First- 1964 Beatles Signed AFTRA Contracts from Ed Sullivan Show -COA JSA & Provenance Starting Bid $500,000
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.